miércoles, enero 22, 2014

juan vuela a españa , dan muy patrocinado en gofundme.com



dan burton fotografiado por juan cuando lo pasò al principio de la expediciòn, como se puede ver no lleva esquìes, sòlo raquetas




Jan 21 -- It is COLD here!

Hannah gave me a bottle of coke with the food she brought yesterday. I warmed it up before I started this morning and then packed it in the middle of my parka. It was still warm when I got it out, but before I could unscrew the lid it turned to slush. Almost like the liquid nitrogen tricks. It is COLD here.

I'm sure I'll miss people, but I'll try to recognize everyone as soon as I can. For now--

Thanks to my family for their love, patience and support!

Super big thank you to all the guys who've run my bike store while I've been gone: Jake, Greg, John, Joel, Steve, Ron, Myron

Thank you to everyone who donated to my expedition at GoFundMe!

http://www.gofundme.com/SouthPoleEpic

A special shout out to all of my sponsors! Please support them if you can--and let your friends and neighbors know about them, too.

http://epicsouthpole.blogspot.com.es/

No hay comentarios: