lunes, agosto 29, 2011

vi , vi video

above the dust whistler



Downhill Freeride MTB Specialized Demo 8

Ethan Saathof and Ryan Vankampen, shred on a trail called Lorax, in Mission B.C. They are both riding Specialized Demo 8's, It's a really nice flowy trail.

Ryan recently got a Go Pro helmet cam, so I thought it would be cool to include that in the video, so he filmed a lot of the trail and I got sick gopro footage to work with!

This is also the first video that I used my dolly with! I just made a homemade dolly recently so I used it for a few shots here!

http://www.jordanolthuis.com



my name is bond, al bond in morzine

Bond, Alan Bond... from Jacob Gibbins on Vimeo.




Mike Kinrade

www.lonewolfproductions.ca - Mike Kinrade Slays it! from Matt Brooks on Vimeo.


.-.-.-.-.-.-.
red bull rampage








.-.-.-.-.-...-.

Team DRD Mission #6: Northstar - More Mountain Bike Videos

No hay comentarios: